Chickasaw Country Christmas
Tour Length: Two and a half days, two nights
Activity Level: Light – Moderate
Experience the magic of the Christmas season with a trip to Chickasaw Country over the holidays. We’ll begin with a drive through the Chickasaw Lights, followed by dinner at The Springs restaurant in Sulphur after check-in at The Artesian Hotel, Casino & Spa. Wake up on Day Two to breakfast with Santa before a full day of activities in historic Tishomingo. Work up an appetite and rejoin Santa for dinner in The Artesian Ballroom. Day Three includes a full tour of the Chickasaw Cultural Center, complete with a traditional Chickasaw meal.
- Chickasaw Lights
- Dinner at The Springs
- Breakfast with Santa
- Artesian Activities Saturday
- Lunch at Ole Red Tishomingo
- Chickasaw White House
- Chickasaw Capitol Building and Council House
- Dinner with Santa in the Artesian Ballroom
- Candlelight Stroll
- Breakfast at The Springs
- Chickasaw Cultural Center tour and lunch
- Bedré Fine Chocolate
Add on Additional Excitement
The fun doesn’t have to stop. Indicate any of these options when filling out your pre-booking form to add on to your trip.
- Reenergize mind, body and soul at Sole’renity Spa located inside The Artesian Hotel, Casino & Spa. Featuring massage therapy, spa journeys and more, individual group members can relax in this comfortable atmosphere. Sole’renity is has been featured in Better Homes, 405 Magazine and Gardens and Blues Magazine.
Celebrate the works of Native American culture at the ARTesian Art Gallery. Just across the street from The Artesian Hotel, Casino & Spa, the art gallery was designed to promote Chickasaw and other Native American artists. You’ll find traditional paintings and pottery.
In the heart of downtown, Rusty Nail Winery is a staple for visitors to Sulphur. Featuring dozens of custom wines crafted from the highest quality varietals, find a favorite with a flight and purchase a bottle (or two)!