Enjoy this 3 day, 2-night tour as you travel from Dallas to explore the best of Oklahoma.
The first day’s stop will be at the wonderful Chickasaw Cultural Center in Sulphur, Oklahoma. This guided tour showcases the life and times of the Chickasaw people, from their early years in the Mississippi River area and after removal to Oklahoma. Stay in the beautiful Artesian Hotel, Casino & Spa.
On the third and last day, you will visit the Chisholm Trail Heritage Center in Duncan, Oklahoma, to enjoy a tour and “cattle drive” lunch, before the last stop at Bedré Fine Chocolates on your way back to Dallas.
- Chickasaw Cultural Center
- Artesian Hotel, Casino & Spa
- Bricktown entertainment district
- National Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum
- Remington Park
- Bricktown water taxi ride
- Chisholm Trail Heritage Center
- “Cattle drive lunch”
- Bedré Fine Chocolates
*Motor coach transportation can be added
Three lunches, one dinner