Fall Frenzy is a four-day, three-night foliage tour that is scenic anytime of the year, but true radiates color in the fall, with the recommended dates below. This tour can originate in Oklahoma City or the Dallas area, and is designed for scenic driving in the mornings, with arrivals mid-afternoon at three of the most beautiful locations to shop, dine, drink or game.
Cruise and snooze in the morning on the motor coach, and enjoy free time to enjoy yourself in the evenings. Your overnights will be in the Ouachita Mountain city of Hot Springs, Arkansas, Ozark Mountain town of Eureka Springs, Arkansas, and the Arbuckle Mountains town of Sulphur, Oklahoma.
(Oct 24-Nov 10, 2016 recommended for fall foliage)
(Oct 23-Nov 9, 2017 recommended for fall foliage)
- Travel through the Ozark Mountains
- Overnight in Eureka Springs, AR
- Enjoy the eastern edge of the Ozark Mountains
- Travel through the Buffalo National River valley
- Overnight in Hot Springs, AR
- Travel through the Ouachita National Forest
- Enjoy the view from Talimena Skyline Drive
- Overnight in Sulphur, OK