- Tour foliage around Eureka Springs, AR
- Shopping and gallery tours
- Explore Buffalo River Valley
- Dining at Low Gap Café, Jasper, AR
- Explore and stay overnight in Hot Springs, AR
- Explore Talimena Scenic Byway and Ouchita National Forest
- Dine at Ole Red, Tishomingo, OK
- Explore Chickasaw National Recreation Area, Sulphur, OK
- Stay overnight in Sulphur, OK
- Guided tour at Chickasaw National Recreation Area, Sulphur, OK
- Travel home
Add on Additional Excitement
The fun doesn’t have to stop. Indicate any of these options when filling out your pre-booking form to add on to your trip.
Reenergize your mind, body and soul at Sole’renity Spa. Featuring massage therapy, spa journeys and more, allow yourself to relax in this comfortable atmosphere. Sole’renity is has been featured in Better Homes, 405 Magazine and Gardens and Blues Magazine.
Celebrate the works of Native American culture at the Artesian Art Gallery. Just across the street from The Artesian Hotel, the art gallery was designed to promote Chickasaw and other Native American artists. You’ll find traditional paintings, pottery and five separate studio spaces for artists to rent.
In the heart of downtown, Rusty Nail Winery is a staple for visitors of Sulphur, OK. Featuring dozens of custom wines crafted from the highest quality varietals, find your favorite with a flight and take a bottle (or two) with you!